Things to do and see
• The promenade lasting for about four miles is one of the most relaxing places where you can stroll around feeling the fresh sea breeze and enjoying the picturesque beauty of the shore.
|Happy Mount Park|
• For a complete family fun time the Happy Mount Park serves as the best option. The park has everything for all ages to enjoy including the play areas, miniature golf, Bowling Green, paddling pool and picnic areas.
• The tourists can also visit the stone jetty beach which provides a good combination for the old as well as young. This place is facilitated with a maze, a chain of seaside restaurants and cafe.
• The holiday makers can take the pleasure of enjoying various water sports like water skiing, wind surfing and yatching.
• This place offers an amazing nightlife and the visitors can opt for a movie with family or go to clubs and rock on the dance floors.
|Leighton Moss Nature reserve|
• You can also go exploring the wildlife in the Lakeland Wildlife Oasis or the Leighton Moss Nature reserve and find out a wide variety of Birds, otters and rare wild animals from all over the world.
Where to stay
The city is full of the best and luxurious hotels providing a comfortable stay to the outsiders. But you can take the privilege of staying in one of the award winning hotels of this place.
1. The Clarendon Hotel
From a long time the hotel is providing a warm welcome to its guests with spectacular views of the sea side and amazing sunsets. The location of the hotel is best for the visitors as it is surrounded by the major attractions of this place. It also offers superb dining facilities which have been awarded for its best quality.
2. The Midland Hotel
This hotel is considered to be the crown of the Northern west coast. It is a hotel with fascinating art decor with lovely Rotunda Bar and a Terrace Restaurant.
Therefore, plan your next vacation to the city of Morecambe and enjoy an extraordinary holidays with your family.