There are various airports in the surrounding areas of the park through which you can easily reach this place. The major airports include the Fresno Yosemite International, Merced international and the Modesto City-County Airport. You can also hire a car to reach here and take pleasure of the scenic beauty of the surroundings during your journey.
Things To Do And See
- The park service offers various free shuttle buses for a ride across the park. You can board the bus and enjoy the stunning beauty of the several locations inside the park.
- One most popular location includes the Yosemite Valley
- You can enjoy skiing and hiking at the Badger Pass.
- The valley also offers the most challenging rock climbing through the high rocks.
- There is a place names Wawona which consists of a large collection of the historical buildings and is the home to historic Wawona Hotel.
- Exploring the forest on foot would also be adventurous, sighting the various exotic species of flora and fauna.
The national park service offers good lodging options to the visitors. The Ahwahnee Lodge is a national historic landmark with luxurious lodging facilities. The hotel rooms are half domed and face towards the glacier point. The Curry Village is another accommodation option to the tourists and provides a wide range of lodging options from highly equipped rooms to adventurous tent cabins.
There are several undiscovered delights of this place which can be discovered by you. You can explore some undefined features of the Yosemite National park and enjoy an adventurous trip to this place.