Reaching Puerto Vallarta
The Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport is the major airport which offers flights to various countries. It also receives scheduled flights from the major US Airlines. Thus, it is provides an easy option to reach this place.
Things to do
- Both of you can enjoy exploring the wildlife of this region. Whale watching could prove to be a good option. You can take tour through the ocean and spot a variety of whales and dolphins.
- The couples can have a couple’s spa at the Ohtli Spa situated at the Casa Magna Resort. It would be a highly romantic thing to do.
- Talking a walk along the streets during night can offer you some exciting experiences. At night the street is full of street dancers and you can also spot some best bars like the Malecon and have a drink with your partner.
- Both of you can also look forward for some exciting water activities at the beach like Scuba diving, snorkeling and exploring the underwater caves.
- A canopy tour over the tree tops and viewing the scenic beauty of this place sounds amazing.
Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa
This resort is considered as the most beautiful staying destination in Puerto Vallarta. The beach front location and the beautiful architecture of the resort attract a lot of visitors. The resort offers large bedrooms with a private balcony where you can either relax or take a sunbath. The restaurant Blanca Blue, of the hotel is famous for its wines and has won several awards for its hospitality and wines.
Cafe des Artistes is one of the most romantic restaurants of Puerto Vallarta. It is based on French art and culture with outstanding interiors. Having a dinner in the outer garden surrounded by dazzling trees and white orchards would be very romantic. One other romantic restaurant includes the Rhythms of the Night.
All these amazing features make this place a perfect honeymoon destination. Visit this place and have lots of adventures.