Getting To The Place
The Key West International Airport serves as the major transportation site. You can have direct flights from main locations of Florida, Atlanta and other places. You can also reach in here via Miami international airport.
Things To See And Do
- The sunsets of Key West are one of the best in whole USA. You can sit along with your partner at the beach and watch the dazzling site. You can also opt for a sunset sailing trip.
Key West Sunset
- You can go for a jungle safari at McCoy Indigenous Park and explore the wide species of flora and fauna of the place.
- For the adventure lovers, the best spot is the Sebago Water sports. Here you can go for reef snorkeling, parasailing, sunset sails, jet skiing, kayaking and much more of your choice.
- The couple can board the Conch Tour Train and explore the old town region of the island. The sightseeing includes the Mallory Square, Hemingway House and Historic Seaport.
- You can go for the Southernmost Scavenger Hunt which is an award winning destination and enjoy the sights and sounds.
- A visit to the Fort Zachary Taylor would provide you with the pleasure of being with your partner at the most romantic place of the city.
Romantic Places To Eat
- Michael’s Restaurant is a place specially designed for couples. It is an award winning location famous for seafood and deserts.
The Grand Café
- You can also book a table at the terrace of the Louie’s Backyard considered as one of the best in Key West.
- The Grand Café fulfills your desire of enjoying a glass of wine with romantic background music.
Key West consists of a wide variety of hotels which offer specially designed rooms with flowers and champagne, only for couples. Some of the best hotels include Pilot House, Mermaid and the Alligator, Lamer Hotel and Paradise Inn.
The various remarkable features make Key West one of the best destinations for honeymooning couples. Nothing can prove better than seeing the delightful sunset with your partner. Enjoy your tour to this destination.